Meet jeremy Steinberg
Jeremy is a managing partner of Antson Advisors, a Baltimore-based management consulting and outsourced executive firm with a specialization in growth of middle market organizations and head of the sales and marketing practice. Most recently Jeremy served as the interim VP of sales and marketing at Maryland Proton Treatment Center (MPTC), a free-standing cancer treatment center. At MPTC, Jeremy oversaw and led growth of costs by 82% with simultaneously decreasing the overall sales and marketing costs by 35%. As a result of that effort, MPTC was able to restructure over $277M of debt and equity and stabilize the Center for decades to come.
Prior to Antson, Jeremy served in numerous executive positions for various operating companies. Most substantially, Jeremy was the managing director of EntreQuest, a high-growth sales and leadership consulting, training and staffing firm where he drove strategy and growth planning.
As the managing director of EntreQuest, Jeremy led engagements that resulted in:
- Increased revenues over 250% within a 6-month time period for a private-equity backed medical services company by remapping their client experience and significantly increasing revenue per client.
- Drove revenue growth of a legal services firm by 220% in a 30-month timeframe through tactical sales development and client retention and cross selling strategies.
- Decreased turnover in a nationwide call center by 40% while seeing performance increases across all established KPI’s.
- Created and implemented benchmarking strategies to document and improve processes on both the operations and revenue side of dozens of organizations.
- Achieved overall sales and revenue targets in technology, government, education, medical and service industries.
Jeremy graduated from The University of Maryland with a bachelor’s degree in finance. In the community, Jeremy is an adjunct professor of entrepreneurial marketing at the University of Maryland Baltimore County. Additionally, he has spent time in the community as a mentor for young people by participating with organizations such as Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Chesapeake and Blue Water Baltimore additionally, Jeremy has spent time supporting Special Olympics, Maryland in his local community.
Recent Case Studies
Goal: Increase patient demand in a cutting-edge cancer center while simultaneously decreasing the marketing budget and rebuilding a sales team. Focus: • Sales Generation • Marketing Strategy • Execution & Team DevelopmentScope: In June of 2017 Antson Advisors (Antson)...